This exact combination of carrier and essential oils resulted in significant hair growth in 44% of users over a seven-month period in a carefully monitored scientific study. Massaging the scalp with these therapeutic oils provides vital nutrients and energetic circulation to the scalp and follicles.
(Vitus vinifera seed oil)
(Lavandula angustifolia oil)
(Thymus vulgaris oil)
(Cedrus atlantica bark oil)
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. However, they are based on a peer-reviewed scientific study made public in the JAMA Dermatology, a journal of the American Medical Association published since 1882. The oils in 44% are in the exact proportion as were used in the study. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider or physician. This is a cosmetic material and is packaged for external use only.
For external use only. Rub a very small amount of 44% on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. 44% is not recommended for women who are pregnant or lactating.
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme