This is an emollient that is unmatched in the world, a cold-extracted, unfiltered, hand-harvested, extraordinary oil that creates luminous skin and shiny, healthy hair.
Place a few drops on hands to shine and nourish ends of the hair. Apply to the face for an extraordinary moisturizer, the perfect way to begin any skin regimen. A few drops on the fingers works perfectly to condition cuticles. For eyelashes, place a few drops into the palm of your hand. Dip cotton swab lightly into the oil and then run it gently along eyebrows and lashes at night.
Olive oil has been used to create beautiful skin and hair for 7,000 years. Ancient Olive Oil is made from 1,000-year old trees that produce only a few kilograms of olives annually. The oil has a delicate scent of green grass, raw walnuts, apple skin, and sweet almonds. True olive oil is laden with phytonutrients including squalene and antioxidants. Squalene is a powerful hydrating lipid that will soften, heal, and plump the skin. Ancient Olive Oil absorbs immediately and leaves smooth and nourished skin, with the scent dissipating in minutes. It is highly recommended for the areas around the eyes and eyelashes.
. The oil is harvested from Farga olive trees. Each tree is named, catalogued, protected by law, and diligently sustained by seasoned specialists. Ancient Olive Oil takes care of you and when purchased, it also supports the care, preservation, and continued longevity of these living treasures.
Virgin, Unfiltered, Cold-Presssed Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme