A natural hair detangler, delicate, odorless oil that matches or excels synthetic silicone for ease of dry combing, shine, and beauty. Perfect facial moisturizer for a radiant glow.
Apply small amount to damp or dry hair and work in as a leave-in, or place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for increased sheen and manageability. As a facial oil, it penetrates and moisturizes with ease and is an ideal oil for all skin types. Excellent for nails.
Daikon Seed oil is a natural emollient from the Raphanus sativa plant that absorbs quickly into skin and hair for all day protection. It has a fatty acid composition that distinguishes it from all other oils making it an ideal daily moisturizer for skin, scalp, and hair. It is extremely light and virtually odorless. When independently tested against synthetic silicones, Daikon Oil matched or surpassed commonly used chemicals. And Daikon Seed Oil’s slip provides functional ease when dry or wet combing. The unusual combination of fatty acids feed the hair and nourish the follicle, and provide remarkable botanical shine.
Daikon Seed Oil (Raphanus sativus seed oil)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme