Restores the scalp microbiome ecosystem, decreases sebum production and accumulation, reduces scalp irritation and oily hair, and strengthens the defense system of the scalp.
Place small amount to hands or directly onto the scalp and massage thoroughly and gently. Apply twice a day, at night and in the morning on a clean scalp. This is a leave-in that may be combined with other tonics and serums.
The majority of the world’s adult population suffers from dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis, a condition caused in no small part by the systematic destruction of the scalp microbiome from chemicals on the hair and in the air. The hair industry loves dandruff because it provides a steady stream of customers for chemical anti-fungals. These compounds can kill much of the irritating malassezia yeast on the scalp, but they also cause continued imbalances in the scalp microbiome, ensuring that dandruff and dermatitis will come right back. Scalp Detoxifier rebalances the ecology of the scalp biome, which is to say it treats the cause, not the symptom.
Water, purified (Aqua) Willow Herb Flower and Leaf Extract (Epilobium angustifolium extract) Senegal Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal Gum) Organic Juniper Oil (Leuconostoc ferment) Coconut Milk Culture (Lactobacillus + cocos nucifera ferment)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme