Wild black spruce bark extracts, which are rich in resveratrol and concentrated sylvan adaptogens, deeply nourish and protect hair and scalp from oxidative stress, UV radiation, discoloration and dryness.
Apply small amount to hands or directly to the scalp. Massage in thoroughly and gently, coating the hair at the roots. Can be pulled through the hair as a leave-in for moisture and UV protection. Apply once or twice a day, at night and/or morning on a clean scalp.
Black spruce survives in the eastern taiga of Canada at a latitude where no other tree exists. The ability of black spruce to adapt to different environments is due to an array of defensive polyphenols, stilbenes, flavonoids, lignin, tannins, and sylvan adaptogens that counter enormous stress from the environment. From the bark of the tree, the barrier that protects spruce from fungus, bacteria, sun and sub-arctic freezing, natural reparative and protecting elements are extracted and made available in this serum. The most prominent being resveratrol stilbenoids, a natural phenol super-antioxidant that protects and supercharges your hair and scalp. Wild Forest Scalp Serum contains 4-6 times as much resveratrol as red wine, cocoa, or chocolate. Most of the interest in resveratrol is about ingestion, however topical applications of resveratrol provide significant benefits that surpass virtually any other anti-oxidant. Has a natural, soft, indescribable scent of the forest.
Works well with Botanical Hair Elixir #3 and Amla Butter Hair Masque
Water, purified (Aqua) Black Spruce (Picea mariana) Wild Siberian Fir (Abies siberica) Organic Juniper Oil (Juniperis communis l.) Organic Pine Oil (Pinus sylvestris) Organic Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin) Senegal Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal Gum) Radish Root Culture (Leuconostoc ferment) Coconut Milk Culture (Lactobacillus + cocos nucifera ferment)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme