Amla Oil is an extraordinary conditioner for every type of hair at all times and in all climate conditions.
Amla Oil is virtually scent free and can be used in a multitude of ways.
1. Place small amount of the oil in the palm(s) of hands and massage gently into hair and scalp. Use enough oil so that all the hair is coated and treated. Leave in the hair for as long as you wish, from 20 minutes to overnight with a towel wrap. Rinse out with Amla Shampoo and Amla Conditioner.
2. Work through the hair as a leave-in conditioner to provide body, sheen and softness throughout the day.
3. Apply to the face and the whole body on a daily basis. Amla oil is non-comedogenic and thus suitable for all skin types.
4. Make a spritz for soft, shiny all-day hair. Place a couple tablespoons of Amla Oil in a 2-4 oz spray bottle. Fill with water and shake well. Spritz onto hair when wet or dry for nourishment, body and sheen. If you wish, add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil for a refreshing scent.
In the west, a conditioner is traditionally applied after the hair is washed. In societies that treasure long, shiny, hair, they condition the hair with oils before it is washed. In India, Amla has been used for over 3,000 years in Ayurvedic practice because of its legendary effects on scalp and hair. It is the deepest, truest conditioner you can use, without exception. It is a broad-spectrum antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that can stimulate collagen production in scalp and follicular cells. Amla has been shown to thicken hair and is used historically in India to rejuvenate and prevent gray hair. In a December, 2011 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Amla was shown to be more effective than Rogaine for promoting hair growth, but without the side effects.
Organic, Virgin Amla Oil (Emblica officinalis)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme