Information Hairprint Collects
Hairprint collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information Hairprint collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
Hairprint uses the information we collect for Hairprint business purposes such as:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To tell you about Hairprint products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
- To manage our sites and services.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of Hairprint. We may share your information:
- As part of a sale of a Hairprint brand to another company.
- To protect and defend Hairprint (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Hairprint.
You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Hairprint by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
- Hairprint is committed to working with consumers and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
- Hairprint complies with country data protection laws.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
How to Contact Us
Last updated: February 25, 2015