Elixir #1 nourishes the microbiome of your scalp. The scalp microbiome is integral to creating healthy, vibrant hair. Essential fatty acids in Argan and Pomegranate oils feed and protect the lipids in the scalp, bringing nourishment to the follicles. Argan and Italian Red Mandarin oils regulate sebum production. Rose geranium oil improves scalp circulation and reduces inflammation. Vetiver root can bring hair roots back to life. Clary Sage adds critical nutrients that address hormonal hair thinning. Vanilla contains vital antioxidants. Ylang Ylang stimulates hair growth and reduces hair fall, and it has a scent that makes you feel you are in heaven.
Organic Virgin Argan oil
Organic Pomegranate oil
Organic Clary Sage oil
(Salvia Sclarea Oil)
Vetiver Root oil
Italian Red Mandarin oil
Rose Geranium oil
(Pelargonium roseum leaf)
VANILLA FRUIT EXTRACT
(Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract)
For external use only. Rub a very small amount of the Elixir on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme