Elixir #2 is an all-natural remedy that contains anti-dandruff, antifungal, anti-oxidant, and anti-bacterial phyto-nutients. This combination of oils can effectively remove dry, flaky skin, cleanse the scalp, rejuvenate the hair follicle, and promote blood circulation. They reduce sebum buildup, calm oily skin, stop itchy scalp, eliminate dandruff, and directly address causes of hair thinning. Cedarwood oil thickens hair and stimulates growth. Jasmine oil addresses dry or itchy scalps. Helichrysum is a cleansing oil that stimulate follicles and strengthens hair. It excels in the treatment of dandruff and scalp problems. Frankincense oil addresses hair fail and dandruff, and is a scalp conditioner. Thyme oil has been used to reverse alopecia and hair fall and significantly improves blood flow in the scalp. Lavender oil is antimicrobial and will soothe the scalp and heal dry skin.
There are many ways to use hair elixirs— as a daily or weekly treatment and conditioner.
For external use only. Rub a very small amount of the Elixir on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme