Elixir #3 is a powerhouse energizer of skin, hair and follicle. Turmeric is a tried and true ancient Ayurvedic hair treatment for regenerating the scalp and hair. Rosemary is an excellent toner and helps unclog follicles. Black Pepper Oils stimulate the follicles and increase blood circulation. Ginger acts a trigger to hair growth. Sage helps bring balance to scalp oils. Altogether these oils bring the scalp alive encouraging vibrant hair growth. Marula and Jojoba oils are soaked up by the hair and follicles carrying healing oils deep into the cuticle and lipid layers of the skin. Red mandarin oil cleanses and helps prevent dandruff and dry skin.
There are many ways to use hair elixirs— as a daily or weekly treatment and conditioner.
For external use only. Rub a very small amount of the Elixir on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme
Are you 30 or maybe 40-something any want to slow down or reverse the graying process? Here are proven methods to slow down your hair's aging process.