CAYENNE PEPPER HAIR STIMULATING OIL
• 5 fresh cayenne peppers
• 2oz castor oil
• 2oz sweet almond oil
• 2 Tbls jojoba oil
• 10 drops Vitamin E oil
• 2 biotin capsules (opened and mixed in with rest of ingredients)
• Mason Jar
• Finely chop the peppers and place in mason jar
• Pour each oil into jar and mix thoroughly
• Store in cupboard gently stirring ingredients everyday
• After 2 weeks strain the peppers through a colander
The mixture is now ready to apply.
Use a few tablespoons on your scalp and massage thoroughly for a few minutes every 3 days.
Let sit for 2 hours and wash out with a mind shampoo and conditioner.
WHY IS THIS EFFECTIVE?
There are various chemicals in cayenne that draw blood to the scalp. One of these is quercetin and the other is capsaicin; the famous molecule that gives red peppers that hot intense response.
When used on the hair and scalp this ingredient creates a tingling sensation creating micro-circulation and blood flow to the area, bringing nourishment to the follicles, and overtime filling-in those zones that need hair growth.
A note of advice: Use gloves and avoid the eye areas! The compounds are strong and can burn your fingers and eyes.