Texturizing Hair Spray
Make your own clean texturizing hair spray
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops clary sage essential oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops rose essential oil
- 1 teaspoon Gin or Rum to help preserve the solution
- 1 teaspoon Hairprint Amla Butter conditioner
Amla Butter Conditioner
Add ingredients to a spray bottle (glass works best) and add the warm water last.
Shake well until all ingredients are dissolved.
You can apply your texturizing spray to dry hair when you are putting it up in a bun or just want a little added volume. Spray, scrunch with your fingers and repeat.